Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,282 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)