Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨38,061 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)