Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,048 in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)