Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,850 (﷼ 10,392,361) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)