Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,642 (﷼ 9,988,804) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)