Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,512 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)