Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,201 (1,648 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)