Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.233 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨144,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨135,782 (18,772 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)