Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.497 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨154,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨148,373 (19,792 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)