Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.723 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,318 (AU$389) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)