Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.608 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨284,023 (108,897 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨261,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)