Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.036 INR / ETB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,030 (4,291 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)