Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.021 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,713 (1,094TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 2 hours ago)