Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.246 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨65,596 (4,952TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)