Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.604 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,524 (GH₵2,296) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)