Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,926 (GH₵864) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)