Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.231 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨498,891 (GH₵32,756) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨476,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)