Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.057 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,699 (GH₵1,351) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)