Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,589 (Mex$ 3,715) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (26 minutes ago)