Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.445 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,823 (Mex$ 6,336) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (37 minutes ago)