Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21473 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,985 (74,441 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)