Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Agartala, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,297 (74,065 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)