Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05785 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,816 (117,833 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)