Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05979 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,162 (119,782 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,500 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)