Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05595 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,062 (465,834 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)