Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06067 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,733 (110,961 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)