Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10859 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,391 (141,735 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (37 minutes ago)