Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11704 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,355 (319,161 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)