Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11081 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,700 (177,791 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)