Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,545 (£172) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (36 minutes ago)