Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.221 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,152 (£440) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)