Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.995 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,504 (C$260) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)