Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,130 (﷼ 7,654,909) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (44 minutes ago)