Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Agartala, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,286 (﷼ 7,260,566) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)