Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,143 (﷼ 13,318,738) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)