Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,308 (kr2,295) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)