Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.940 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨602,407 (kr55,064) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)