Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,434 (kr2,197) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (35 minutes ago)