Cost of living comparison between Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,995 Dirham ($1,521) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)