Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.492 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,161 Dirham ($2,019) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)