Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.894 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,248 Dirham (3,372 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)