Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.826 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,732 Dirham (3,037 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)