Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.048 MAD / LYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,940 Dirham (3,113 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Seattle, Washington costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (43 minutes ago)