Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.038 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,369 Dirham (2,042 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)