Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.010 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,585 Dirham (3,079 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (44 minutes ago)