Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.050 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 199% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,349 Dirham (CHF 3,716) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (24 minutes ago)