Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.479 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,712 Dirham (4,803 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)