Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,992 Dirham (3,923 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (39 minutes ago)