Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.045 MAD / GEL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,579 Dirham (2,615 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (40 minutes ago)