Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09389 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,803 Dirham (168,307 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)