Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 MAD / MWK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,974 Dirham (1,063,520 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)