Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 MAD / MWK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,203 Dirham (1,243,835 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (35 minutes ago)