Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01288 MAD / MWK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,130 Dirham (1,330,166 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)