Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39520 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,662 Dirham (37,100 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)