Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.009 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,073 Dirham (€1,642) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)