Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.109 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,539 Dirham (€1,579) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)