Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.470 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,952 Dirham (5,244 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (40 minutes ago)