Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.471 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,002 Dirham (5,262 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (25 minutes ago)