Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35715 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,997 Dirham (27,992₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)