Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36717 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,307 Dirham (17,177₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (36 minutes ago)