Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,715 Dirham (元15,691) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)