Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.447 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,404 Dirham (元14,097) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)