Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.461 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,672 Dirham (元14,152) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)