Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.416 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,003 Dirham (元11,299) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (36 minutes ago)