Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.521 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,187 Dirham (2,569KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)