Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.547 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,652 Dirham (2,461KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)