Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.801 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,316 Dirham (4,019KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)