Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.692 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,408 Dirham (4,113KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)