Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02749 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,518 Dirham (673,578 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)