Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,222 Dirham (415,499 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)