Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02568 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,328 Dirham (752,578 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)