Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34935 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,455 Dirham (21,341₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)