Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,282 Dirham (Mex$ 30,216) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)