Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,309 Dirham (Mex$ 32,383) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)