Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,636 Dirham (Mex$ 25,831) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)