Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,192 Dirham (3,720,064 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)