Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00438 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,436 Dirham (3,295,153 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)