Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00413 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,297 Dirham (3,703,328 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)