Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,035 Dirham (3,317,629 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)