Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00422 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,758 Dirham (3,732,857 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)