Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.774 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,972 Dirham ($1,941) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)