Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19858 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,864 Dirham (Php64,781) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (37 minutes ago)