Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19443 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,717 Dirham (Php101,409) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)