Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03338 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,031 Dirham (420,381 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)