Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03475 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,026 Dirham (432,453 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)