Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03437 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,961 Dirham (435,337 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)