Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.481 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,555 Dirham (15,234 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)