Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,829 Dirham (15,192 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)