Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.501 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,056 Dirham (16,031 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)