Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,869 Dirham (15,486 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)