Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,416 Dirham (14,473 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)