Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,305 Dirham (12,593 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)