Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.532 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,982 Dirham (16,304 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (43 minutes ago)