Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.476 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,763 Dirham (16,776 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (36 minutes ago)