Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.460 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,251 Dirham (17,291 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)