Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.513 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,652 Dirham (13,655 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)