Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.478 MAD / HRK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,041 Dirham (16,261 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)