Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.589 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,001 Dirham (7,339 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (42 minutes ago)