Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.651 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,476 Dirham (7,347 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (37 minutes ago)