Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14323 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,434 Dirham (руб 170,592) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)