Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31731 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,057 Dirham (56,907 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)