Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32860 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,069 Dirham (45,857 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)