Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30909 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,239 Dirham (78,422 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)