Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31073 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,744 Dirham (69,977 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)