Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30961 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,677 Dirham (70,016 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)