Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00852 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,530 Dirham (₩4,052,490) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)