Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00847 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,217 Dirham (₩4,513,591) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)