Cost of living comparison between York, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.045 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,393 Dirham (£1,610) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)