Cost of living comparison between York, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.726 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,785 Dirham (£1,948) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)