Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08572 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,403 Dirham (¥343,014) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)