Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08550 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,351 Dirham (¥378,393) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)