Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08965 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,285 Dirham (¥293,197) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (28 minutes ago)