Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08419 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,709 Dirham (¥447,907) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)