Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08744 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,718 Dirham (¥454,211) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)