Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08374 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,036 Dirham (¥394,500) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)