Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08722 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,068 Dirham (¥298,888) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)