Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,932 Dirham (¥300,914) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (22 minutes ago)