Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08663 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,910 Dirham (¥472,243) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)