Cost of living comparison between Yinchuan, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.457 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,118 Dirham (元11,065) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)