Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.422 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,148 Dirham (元12,764) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (23 minutes ago)