Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.363 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,003 Dirham (12,477元) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)