Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.363 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,637 Dirham (元12,940) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)